- Advise and strategize on the regional development of effective employment policies across the company.
- Provide reports on all areas of HR, Payroll and Learning and Development, including the application of Employment Law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development.
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to HR staff, in order to increase knowledge, share best practices and to ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation (including legislation on data protection, the Equality Act and health and safety).
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Reward and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems and management of the HR budget.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with a focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximising productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers and building leadership capability.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring the company values and approach are displayed.
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high-potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Ensure managers are sufficiently skilled and enabled to access appropriate guidance and information to manage workforce issues.
- Experience in planning and implementing HR strategy according to company strategy;
- Skills in planning and controlling HR budgets;
- Experience in creating and implementing HR processes and procedures;
- Management skills, organising the effective teamwork;
- Experience in HR standards and best practices;
- Experience with CRM and HRM Systems;
- Onboarding and offboarding experience;
- Skills of implementation of C&B and deep understanding of Labor Law (Legal background will be a plus);
- Experience in moving and seeking office facilities;
- Knowledge of Office Administration standards and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of working with Google framework (Disc, Sheets, Docs);
- Good speaking skills in English and Malaysian;
- Business orientation, negotiation, trustworthing, empathy, leadership and time-management skills.
- Working for a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Trainee period is provided;
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in an international company.
Apply for Head of HR Asia