- Assist in formulating the company’s business development strategy;
- Achieve business goals in Indonesia;
- Activate and retain Retail and Institutional Clients, Partners;
- Take overall responsibility in delivering satisfactory customer experience for Clients from all aspects of Sales and Business Development function;
- Ensure that all Leads are contacted and best efforts are made to convert these Leads into Active Clients;
- Establish monthly and annual goals and KPI systems to monitor performance and deliver success;
- Be critical in terms of Business Development costs and focus optimization and efficiencies;
- Analyze marketing and industry trends and track activities of competitors in order to provide valuable inputs for fine tuning operational & marketing strategies;
- Represent the company in key exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels within company and externally with different profiles of Clients (retail and institutional);
- Leadership Skills and holistic Business Development vision;
- Proven track record of proactive Sales and Business Development competency;
- High level of integrity and dependability;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving global and multi-language environment;
- Excellent team player, able to interact effectively with various functions within the company with the ability to build consensus.
- Working for a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Trainee period is provided;
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in an international company.