- Provide general assistance to the HR & Office Administration Department;
- Coordinating office operations, ensuring the availability of all necessary office supplies, and maintaining proper order;
- Managing and updating documentation related to HR processes;
- Interacting with other departments within the company and communicating with employees to foster team spirit;
- Planning office expenses;
- Enhancing and supporting the company’s corporate culture and values;
- Event management: preparing and organizing corporate events (professional holidays, birthdays, etc.);
- Prepare and distribute information and other reports to the team members as required;
- Coordinate employee registration duties and screenings;
- Organizing the process of opening and extending visas for employees, if necessary;
- Provide daily support to team members at the office, as well as with a team and sit movements;
- Respond to team members’ questions regarding HR issues.
- High aspiration to develop in the HR sphere;
- 2+ years of professional experience in a relevant role;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience with business software such as MS Office Suite and especially Excel;
- Meticulous attitude and strong attention to detail;
- Solid motivation and strong organization skills, along with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities and manage own workload.
Will be a plus
- Prior experience in an international product company in a similar role;
- Understanding of the principles of Malaysia Labour law and relevant regulations.
- Working for a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Trainee period is provided;
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in an international company.
Apply for HR Administrator